STRUCTURAL FIREFIGHTING GLOVESPROTECTION
- 60+ TPP - the highest thermal protective heat rating attainable according to NFPA 1971 - current edition
- Durable "Wash & Wear" Leather Outer - is combined with highly engineered performance features resulting in a superior heat and flame resistant glove that's comfortable to wear
- Pyrotect® Moisture Barrier - breathable waterproof barrier that defends against blood-borne pathogens and provides critical protection from hazardous liquids.
- Kovenex™Inner Liner - is a blend of high-performance FR fibers with unsurpassed levels of heat blocking burn protection. The liner is both bonded and sewn to ensure efficient donning and doffing preventing liner pull-out
- Gathered Close Fitting Wrist in the MFA82 glove along with an inside leather hang loop
-MFA82 "gauntlet" style effectively interfaces with turnout gear that has built-in wristlets
- Superior Design Features - a true three-dimensional form fitting glove
-Curved, forchetted fingers with fold over, seamless fingertips=enhanced dexterity
-Keystone thumb for the most freedom movement
- Soft Flexible & Abrasion Resistant one piece back shell and reinforced "double" cowhide palm offers increased durability and ease of movement when using tools, handling hoses and ropes when both wet or dry
Available in sizes : XXS-XXXL
Refer to Spec Sheets - All "PAC" Series hoods are UL Certified to meet or exceed the current hood requirements of NFPA 1971
MAJESTIC FIRE APPAREL is able to customize your hood by adding your name, badge number, fire department name, logo. Please contact us for further information.
PLEASE NOTE: Any aftermarket customization or modification done to a Majestic Fire Apparel hood by any other company beyond MFA (the original manufacturer) will VOID the warranty and will also VOID the NFPA compliancy of the hood.